Decided I'm going to blog this week as I have a feeling its going to be one I'll want to remember...
I'm packing and watching the Giants/Cowboys game. I'm in a real predicament here. Obviously I'm a diehard Giants fan, but I need Romo and TO to have big games and Derrick Ward not to. I'm facing Bily in the playoffs and I would rather watch Sprint's CEO walk and talk in Central Park for 6 hours straight than lose to him. Oh wait...
I'm thinking about taking a stance on chicks kissing. For a while now I've been pretty undecided about the whole thing. It is pretty cool when it goes down, don't get me wrong. Its like staring at the sun. I actually think its one of those ways to make yourself sneeze when you have to and can't get it out, though its definitely not socially acceptable to request with a tissue. I just think its interesting that a little bit of patron turns a girl into a lesbian and a dude into a meathead.
TO is getting booed tonight. He just fell down about a yard shot of the first down. I was kind of hoping John Madden would go on one of those rants about how that play epitomized his season. He didn't...then they showed a sandwhich with sausage, bacon, ham, egg and cheese and Madden talked about it for 2 minutes too long. Thats why he's the best around.
Remember when we were younger and we would subtly communicate things through song lyrics on AIM profiles and away messages. What? No one else did that and I was a loser reading those things all the time? Shit. Anyways, if you know what I'm talking about I'm kind of bummed out that if I had to pick a song from my life now to fill that place it would like look this:
DJB24
"Pain is temporary. Pride is forever."
WG Lax 2002
"I'm standing on my podium. I'm trying to watch my sodium."
Ok, that was random stuff. The rest of the days this week will be more eventful...if you care...
LA or bust.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment